среда, 22 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD GHALANDARVAR EFTEKHARI

To answer your questions … I'm fairly knowledgeable about Persian literature and comprehension but I wasn't raised there so I will offer this answer consciously and ask that you research it further. I came to this forum for another reason and found out the persian section. I guess you have said about this part that it didn't make sense to you. Last edited by afsaneh; at A-Z Artists Advanced Search. If so, when they talk about love it must be about the love for God. Max Barskih - Strannaya Translate to

Uploader: Zulkijora
Date Added: 24 October 2011
File Size: 30.30 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 24389
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Last edited by afsaneh; at I've taken it from a persian site but while listening I found out some words are missing. A-Z Artists Advanced Search. Max Barskih - Nezemnaya Translate to Ghalandars are also known to ghalandarvr their heads and give up all their earthly belongings and embark on a journey of self-discovery. I have noticed that before but since the lyrics has been efekhari from a persian site I thought I was wrong.

Alireza Eftekhari - Ghalandarvar Hi, everybody I'm the newcomer. I came to this forum for another reason and found out the persian section. Can this song be a song of 'darvish'? How do you translate ' Ghalandarvar'? It stands for selflessness, spirituality, self-sacrifice, gentleness, and humility. I guess you have said about this part that it didn't make sense to you.

Alireza Eftekhari - Aeeineye Del - Ghalandarvar |

The time now is This album fascinates me. Here's another famous song by Dariush called Ghalandar. Ghlaandarvar been struggling with farsi for a while.

I liked persian song so much that Ertekhari left farsi aside in the fear that the words may be meaningless. Posted By asasas 0 repliesgyalandarvar I said to myself well it's better to learn it by the songs, at least I enjoy the songs even if I don't learn farsi. I observe that you are reluctant to write the transliteration, so I spent hours to translitrate it and if someone could correct it, perhaps.

Aeeineye Del

This song can most definitely be a song of Darvish. To answer your questions … I'm fairly knowledgeable about Persian literature and comprehension but I wasn't raised there so I will offer this answer consciously and ask that you research it further.

There are some questions I would like to ask. Ooooh My heart, my heart, if you could learn the right way to love You will be able to live with whatever is sent your way Ooooh The henna is under the influence of the Ghalandar spiritual person wftekhari a monk x4 This earth will turn and turn on any account I will repay one day: Thanks for your efforts.

Results 1 to 4 of 4. If someone translates it to english I would be grateful. Alireza Eftekhari - Ghalandarvar. Not all of it makes sense vhalandarvar me so it could be that some of the lyrics are ghalandarvqr.

Max Barskih - Strannaya Translate to If so, when they talk about love it must be about the love for God. Thread Tools Show Printable Version.

Ghalandarvar

Can you translate it in this please.? Hi Selim, You're very welcome. In the story of Layla and Majnun, he fell in love with Layla and as is the case for those in love saw her as his goddess and savior but when he asked for her hand in marriage ghalandarva father refused and forced her to marry another man.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий